Dental Cleaning Tools: Kovira 8 Piece Dental Hygiene Kit review
Good quality dental cleaning tools may be hard to find in today’s times. After all, there is such a wide variety of dental cleaning tools being offered over the internet. So how do you distinguish between the good and the bad?
According to my personal experience, I have found Kovira 8 piece dental hygiene kit to be very good. This kit includes all the essential tools needed for your tooth care.
What makes this kit better than the rest?
- The best teeth for easy teeth clean and care
- Includes all the eight essential tools for top-notch oral hygiene
- Recommended and approved by dentists for daily use
- Tools are ideal for teeth and mouth
- Includes a free case
- You would not find a safer or better solution for perfect and white teeth
- Great for polishing teeth, removing plaque, and general dental care
- Includes 6 tools used by dentists across the country
- Easy to use
- Designed for performance and comfort
Contents of the kit
- 1 dental fog-less mouth mirror
- 1 dental scraper
- 2 different dental picks (probes)
- 2 different dental explorers
- 2 dental excavators (with 4 different heads)
- 2 angled dental tweezers
- Faux leather case
- A very well-made dental kit
- Best kit for easy clean teeth and gum care
- 100% money back guarantee. No quibbles included.
- Free case included which makes for easy traveling trips
- Great kit for removing plaque and polishing teeth
- Made for easy use
- Extremely lightweight at a weight of 8.8 ounces
- Very easy to clean your own teeth at home with the mirror
- Great kit for those with dental insurance
- Nice and large tweezers
- Suitable for children as well
- Made with a good quality and surgical grade steel
Overall, customers are quite happy and satisfied with their purchase. Even though most of us are not professional dentists, this kit has still been made while keeping us mere mortals in mind. However, we should be extremely careful while using the tools because they are extremely sharp. It could scrape your gum which could result in uncontrolled bleeding and/or infection. Nonetheless, this kit provides you with everything, including a mouth mirror. This is also especially useful for those planning to become a future dentist.
Even though it requires a bit of practice while you poke around with your gums, you will find it quite easy to use after a couple of trials. The mirror comes in very handy to look inside your child’s mouth. The tools also comes in a heat-zipped case which makes for easy storage.
However, for those of us who are not very familiar with dental kits will find it a bit confusing. One customer has complained that only 2 of the items are useful and the other six are worthless. It is not actually worthless. The thing is that you need to become familiar with each item and also know the function of each of it. Only then you will be able to completely appreciate the beauty and usefulness of this dental kit.