#1 Dental Hygiene Kit: Professional Surgical Grade Dentist Approved Tools
The common perception is that a toothbrush and a toothpaste is all the care that you need for your teeth. But it seems that there are more dental cleaning tools involved.
So if you are looking for dental cleaning tools, there is an amazing kit being offered by Equinox International. Named as the #1 dental hygiene kit, it truly lives up to its name.
What makes it the #1 dental hygiene kit
- Offers the best solution for dental care
- Includes all three essential tools needed to keep your oral hygiene top of the line
- Equinox International is the best-selling blackhead remover kit
- Recommended and approved by dentists across the nation for your daily use
- Tools are of surgical grade
- Polished with stainless steel
- Comes in a carry case for travel ease
Contents of the kit
- 1 dental fog-less mouth mirror
- 1 dental scraper
- 1 dental pick
The tools are on average of six to seven inches. This is about the same size as other dental products. All the items are made with 100% stainless steel. This means that it is completely hygienic and will not rust for a long time to come.
Before using it, it is always best to sterilize your tools. In this way, you will prevent yourself from contracting infection or diseases of any sort. The best way to sterilize all these items is pretty simple. Just run them under hot water before you start using them. This is just to make sure that no particulates stick to them. However, your main focus should be on how your gum is feeling for the first couple of days after the first use.
- Made by Equinox International, the international best seller of blackhead removal kits
- Some of the best tools to add to your daily routine
- An effective way to maintain your hygiene in between frequent dental visits
- Recommended by dentists
- Tools are of surgical grade and made from stainless steel
- In reality, you get five tools in the kit
- Considered to be much more sanitary
- Handles have pattern which make for easy holding
- Pick and scraper are double-ended which makes for easy use
- Safe to be used on kids as well
- Easy to clean areas in mouth which are hard to reach.
However, the kit says that it has a fog-less mouth mirror. But one customer has found her mouth mirror to fog up whilst looking at her teeth. This can be considered to be a nuisance if you are taking a hot shower. The dental hygiene kit does not come with an instruction booklet. This might panic and worry some of you. But the upside is that the tools are pretty self-explanatory. If you still have difficulty, you can easily contact the seller and they can just explain everything to you very clearly.
Above all, it truly is a great dental kit. It also comes in handy during your trips as all the items come in a travel case. One thing which you should be careful about is that the tips are quite sharp. So be careful while using them if you don’t want to cut yourself.