Oral-B PRO 1000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush review
If you are in search of the best electric toothbrush, then the Oral-B Pro 1000 electric rechargeable power toothbrush would be the perfect companion for you. This is an extremely user-friendly toothbrush. This is all thanks to Oral-B’s 3D brushing technology – it rotates, pulsates, and oscillates.
The brush handle is ergonomic in design and has a rubber area on the front. This best electric toothbrush is available in two colors – blue and white. The brush is also extremely customizable.
The small and round brush head surround each tooth as it is being brushed, cleaning each of them in turn as you guide the brush slowly around your mouth.
- Daily clean mode with 3D movements
- Pressure sensor for visual and audio gum care
- Brush head with an indicator for 3 months. The color starts to fade after the three-month period
- Indicator for charge
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
- Removes plaque by five times more along the gum line.
- Floss action: For cleaning in-between the teeth
- Precision clean: For healthier gums and cleaner teeth while cupping the teeth
- Pro white: For advanced whitening an cleaning
- Dual clean: Two heads for breaking up and sweeping away the plaque
- Sensitive clean: Extra soft bristles for effective and gentle cleaning
- Power tip: Helps to clean around braces or other kinds of dental work
- Oral-B ortho: This is great for braces.
16 degree angle helps to clean deep within the teeth
This toothbrush features the professionally inspired CrossAction brush head. The CrissCross bristles are set at a 16-degree angle to reach deep between the teeth. It also helps in removing plaque 100% more effectively compared to manual toothbrush.
This helpful on-hand timer buzzes after every 30 seconds. This helps to let you know that it is time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of your mouth. The brush also alerts you when you have brushed for 2 minutes. This is the standard time as recommended by dentists.
- Cleans your teeth perfectly
- Fully programmed to prevent damage
- Works on the teeth individually to ensure fresh and intense cleaning
- Settings to ensure your teeth or gums are not damaged
- Ideal for people who have audio or visual impairments.
On the downside, some reviews have stated that the pressure sensor is not all that effective. Even though the box states that the charging base only takes 110-130v AC, it was seen that you need an adaptor for countries outside the US. In addition, there is no travel cap included with the brush. This makes for a slight inconvenience while traveling. Even though the brush heads are expensive, a smarter idea would be to purchase them in multipacks. This would make your purchase more economical.
A lot of customers have also complained about the long charging hours. It has been noted that it takes 17 hours to charge. However, this is the case only for the initial charging. After that, the battery seems to last for a really long time.
So, if you are planning on purchasing this toothbrush, rest assured, you would be making a good choice. This toothbrush will help you in giving you a bright smile and a fresh mouth.