Philips Sonicare HX5612/08 Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Holiday Pack (White) review
If you are looking for the best electric toothbrush, look no further. Thanks to the new Philips Sonicare HX5612/08 Essence rechargeable electric toothbrush, oral care has never been easier. This is because this powerful and rechargeable toothbrush features a unique angled neck and extra-soft bristles. In addition, the patented Sonic technology helps to remove plaque gently in the places which are hard to reach.
- Helps in removing plaque up to two times efficiently than a manual toothbrush
- Soft-grip handle for control and comfort
- A contoured brush head and charger base
- Weighs only 1.2 pounds
- Dynamic cleaning action thanks to Sonic technology
- Drives fluid along the teeth and gum line to remove plaque gently
- 2 minute Smartimer to ensure teeth are brushed properly
- Includes a bonus brush head (white in color)
- Up to two weeks of power from only one charge
- Provides 2 years of warranty
Sonic technology helps in cleaning teeth gently
The Sonicare Essence rechargeable electronic toothbrush makes cleaning your teeth easier than ever before. It has also been considered as being more effective than a traditional and manual toothbrush. This is because it gives up to 31,000 strokes per minute. The fluid drives deep into the tight spaces within your teeth. This helps to ensure a healthier and cleaner mouth. It is also gentle enough to be used on braces, veneers, sensitive teeth, and implants.
Soft-grip handle and contoured bristles for comfort
The contoured and smooth bristles correspond to the natural shape and structure of your mouth. This is why this toothbrush helps in delivering a comfortable and thorough brushing experience. The blue soft-touch grip makes the handle easy to hold and move around while brushing.
Smartimer and Easy-start
Only light pressure is required when guiding this toothbrush over your teeth. The Essence toothbrush will do most of your work thanks to its high speed bristle motion and dynamic cleaning action. The easy-start option is a really great feature. It gradually increases the toothbrush’s power so that you have sufficient time to get adjusted to it. The Smartimer features the two minute timer. The brush will switch off automatically after that.
- Guarantees the healthiest, cleanliest, and whitest teeth possible
- Considered to be more economical than the other options
- Extra soft rounded ends to go deep between the teeth
- A two year warranty along with a 90-day money back guarantee
- Extremely convenient for traveling
- Indicator to show remaining battery life
- Contoured bristles for more efficient cleaning of teeth
- Soft travel case and hygienic travel cap include for convenience
However, some customers have complained about the bristles being too hard. This makes it difficult to brush their teeth properly. This problem can easily be solved by mildly applying pressure to your teeth. This has also been mentioned in the instructions manual. The second complaint is of the brush head becoming very dirty and smelly as water tends to leak out from it. There is again an easy solution for this. One customer has recommended to open the brush head and clean it with hydrogen peroxide after every use. This will help the toothbrush to last longer.